Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver, Bluetooth Aux Adapter for Car/Home Stereo System/Wired Headphones
- SAVE YOUR OLD DEVICE: The Bluetooth aux receiver is a perfect solution to turn an older stereo system into a wireless streaming device, such as your older car/home stereo, speakers, amp, wired headphones via the 3.5mm AUX adapter
- EASY TO USE: The newest Bluetooth car adapter designed with ON/OFF slider switch for getting rid of long press. 3.5mm male to male connector to get rid of the wire bonds, but without compromising sound quality. Only you and music, pure and simple.
- HANDS FREE CALL & NAVIGATION: A built-in microphone and one MFB button to answer / redial / hang up / reject calls, help you make hands-free calls. And the wireless audio adapter supports broadcasting voice notification from existed navigation App. You dont have to look down the phone on the move. Make sure you drive safely!
- 15 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: You can easily use the aux Bluetooth adapter for 12 hours in single charge without any issues. And it takes only 2.5 hours to fully charge the device by using a Micro-USB fast charging cable (Included in the package).
- DUAL LINK FOR MORE CHOICE: It can connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time for enjoying your music and won't miss any calls Or enjoy music and navigation at the same time 15 HOURS long battery life and also supports playing while charging.
Release Date: 31-05-2021
Details: Q1: What is the Function of a Bluetooth Receiver?A1: It's for enabling Bluetooth function on non-Bluetooth car/speaker/earphones so you can enjoy wireless music from a smartphone.Pairing Steps:1. Plug BH129 into your non-Bluetooth car/speaker's 3. 5mm aux port2. Power on BH129 Bluetooth receiver3. Enable Bluetooth on your phone, search and connect to "BH129"4. After connecting with your phone, start to enjoy wireless music5. NOTE: If you want to transfer the audio signal to your Bluetooth Devices like Bluetooth Headsets/speakers from TV/PC, you could search and connect Bluetooth Transmitter on those devices.Q2: How to charge 129? Can I use it while charging?A2: 1. Charge with the equipped Micro USB charging cable. After fully charged, the indicator light would turn off.2. BH129 also could be used while charging, however, there might be some current noises and a ground loop noise isolator would remove it.Q3: Does it turn off automatically after being disconnected for a while?A3: 1. When BH129 is left not streaming for 10 minutes, it will automatically enter sleeping mode with the indicator lights off to save power; then if you want to reconnect BH129 please short press any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.2. NOTE: If you want to turn BH129 off, please turn it off manually.3. NOTE: It would not turn on automatically even at the Sleeping Mode.Q4: Why BH129 Bluetooth Receiver could not auto re-connect to my phone?A4: 1.Could auto re-connect to the LAST paired Bluetooth device after rebooting.2. NOTE: If your BH129 is in sleeping mode, you need to wake it by pressing any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately.3. NOTE: If you turn off the Bluetooth on yourphone.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.6 x 0.7 inches