Rockingham Forge RF-1745 Ashwood Series 7” Santoku Knife
Regular price $20.00 Sale price
|Blade Material||Alloy Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.77 x 0.59 x 12.2 inches|
About this item
- 7" SANTOKU KNIFE – An extremely versatile knife, the Santoku can be used to slice, dice and mince various foods, making it a must own in any chef’s kitchen!
- HIGH-QUALITY STEEL – Ice hardened German steel provides a smart finish with long lasting sharpness and improved rust resistance for your knife.
- HAMMERED BLADE FINISH – Not only does this provide a traditional looking effect on the knife blade, it also prevents the blade from sticking while preparing food!
- NATURAL ASHWOOD HANDLE – Ashwood is the ideal wood to use for knife handles thanks to its extreme durability and elegant appearance.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE – Always hand wash your knife to maintain its quality for longer.
- Forged bolster for perfect balance and precision in use